SwanCap Investment Management S.A. intends to add a motivated and dedicated university graduate or early career professional as Junior Fund Controller (Private Equity Funds) to its growing team based in Luxembourg.
The position allows the suitable candidate to gain exposure and develop skills in key areas of private equity fund administration and financial controlling. While the position mainly focuses on the oversight of the daily funds operations (e.g. cash flows and execution, fund accounting, investor statements and depositary services), a Junior Fund Controller is also be exposed to asset management activities, including fund management and reporting. At SwanCap, any individual can play an active role in helping to shape her/his field of activity and career opportunities. As a group we are passionate about what we do and are committed to deliver the highest standards of quality and professional excellence.
- Analysis, accounting and record-keeping of capital call and distribution notices received
- Reconciliation of Fund Accounting, Registrar and Transfer Agent, and Depositary data
- Help with the preparation of capital call and distribution notices for investors
- Support the Directors in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Direct involvement in cash management and treasury
- Supporting the various activities of portfolio management and production of internal and external presentations to be used for either reporting or marketing purposes
- Strong academic background with a university degree providing good knowledge of finance or accounting
- English fluency is a must; German fluency is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and good judgment supported by logical decision making
- Computer literacy with sound Excel and Power Point skills
- The candidate should be confident, possess strong ethics and be a self-starter with the ability to operate as a true team player in a dynamic environment
- Any work experience (full time or internship) with a fund manager/administrator, an accounting/audit firm or in the accounting/finance department of a financial institution or corporate would be a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Future potential participation in investment performance related remuneration (e.g. such as carried interest).
SwanCap Investment Management S.A. is an authorised AIFM and is regulated in Luxembourg by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Together with its advisor SwanCap Partners GmbH, the SwanCap group is a leading independent private markets investment management platform with a focus on private equity and private debt in Europe and North America. Currently, SwanCap has approximately €3 billion of assets under management, including five highly successful private equity funds. SwanCap’s high calibre global investor base includes investors such as pension funds and sovereign wealth funds as well as large family offices from Europe, North America and Asia.
Today, SwanCap is an established player in the industry, having built one of the largest dedicated investment teams in Germany and being perceived as a “strategic partner” to many leading private equity managers. With offices in Munich, Milan, New York and Luxembourg SwanCap provides customised investment solutions integrating Primary & Secondary Private Equity Fund investments and Direct Private Equity Co-Investments. By leveraging a differentiated investment strategy, prudent risk management, and rigorous selection and due diligence processes, SwanCap has consistently delivered strong returns ahead of its peer group. SwanCap believes its competitive advantages are difficult to replicate and offers a unique value proposition for its investors and clients. The firm and its funds have received multiple awards, and is the winner of “Best Private Markets Investment Platform – Germany” at the 2017 Acquisition International awards.
Please apply by email to:
Tel: +352 28480043
SwanCap Investment Management S.A
5, rue Heienhaff
L-1736 Senningerberg, Luxembourg